On Sunday March 3rd, 2019, The Sanctuary London relaunched as The Ministry Company. The history of our church is found below...
The Sanctuary Church was planted in 2009 by Pastor Jamie and Pastor Heather Paton. The church quickly became filled with many new believers from the Kipps Lane Community. Quickly growing out of their home, the church transitioned to a space at Montcalm Secondary School, this space was much bigger than needed but was an immediate solution to the growth the church was facing. After a year of praying for a space, a unit became available in the Kipps Lane Plaza. At the time it was a paintball store, and previously had been an old pool hall. With renovations this was going to be an incredible place to host The Sanctuary London. We saw much growth, salvations and baptisms from families in our community while in this space! Many young families started filling the church, which caused our children's ministry to quickly bust at the seams. This, along with some changes in the plaza, was leading us to find another home. As a church we continued to pray for the Lord to lead us. On February 14th, 2013 we received the keys to move into the Huron Market Place, at 1251 Huron Street. It was the space beside the old movie theatre and it used to be an all ages club called 'CLUB 404;’ this unit had been out of business for nearly 20 years. With a lot of labour and love this became our new home. God is faithful! This was a space that we originally looked at when we had planted in 2009, but the space and lease were too steep for our church home at that time.
The year 2019 has proven to be another year of big changes! In addition to relaunching as The Ministry Company, we have had the opportunity to locate to a church building on the northeast end of town, at 1541 Fanshawe Rd. E. Now we meet mid-day with a service time of 12:30 P.M. every Sunday, and the founding pastors, Ps. Jamie and Ps. Heather, have been blessed and released to continue serving as pastors at The Summit Edmonton Church. The new pastors were ordained on September 1, 2019, and include Pastor Pavlo Sydiy and his wife, Pastor Diana Murawski. This has been a true season of change, and we are excited to see the fruit that will come from all of this!
God is continuing to radically change lives in and through this church body. We believe there are no impossibilities with God! We’ve witnessed many marriages being restored, addicts being set free, those in bondage experiencing the freedom in Christ, along with salvations, healings, and so much more. Many lives have been radically changed by the power of the Spirit and we are forever grateful for all God continues to do in and through us as a Church body. If you are in need of healing, hope, peace, salvation, or a church to do life with and call home, we would love for you to come and join us.
Come to 1541 Fanshawe Park Road E. to encounter the life-changing presence of GOD! Services are at 12:30 P.M., in-person and online through our Facebook and YouTube pages.